Solution One :
Photos can be viewed and deleted from the Gallery or Google Photos app of the Android phone and recovering photos from here is very easy. To recover deleted photos from Google Photos app,
1. Open Google Photos app.
2. Click on the menu option on the top left.
3. Click on the bin option to see it a little below. All deleted photos you Will see here.
4.Select the photos that you want to recover and restore them. Photos will be back in your gallery.
If you have deleted a photo from a gallery instead of a Google photo and it has been a long time. So this time to recover that photo is a different method.
For this you need to take the help of a third party app. DiskDigger Photo Recovery is a very important app for deleted photo recovery and it is very easy to use.For photo recovery through this app,
- Download This App first
- When the app is installed, open it.
- There are two options available. For a rooted phone and for an unrooted phone. First you can see the option of unroot phone, click on it.
- When you start the scan by clicking, the app will ask permission for images and media files. Allowing this, the scan will start and all the deleted photos of the phone will be displayed on the screen.
- After the scan , you can select the photo and transfer it to memory card or phone memory.
You can also recovery yout photo and video to use this App